fees for sessions
$160 for a 50 min session for individuals
$250 for a 90 min session with families, couples, or multiple partners
Payment is due upon receiving service.
Note: A sliding scale based on income may be available to a few clients who cannot afford regular treatment prices. Limited slots are available. Please contact me for details.
I do not accept insurance at this time, however, some insurance providers may reimburse you if you go outside your network. Check with your provider. If this is the case, all payment is still the client’s responsibility and due at the treatment time. I can, however, provide clients with invoices that they can submit to their insurance for reimbursement.
- A 48-hour notice is required to avoid fees.
- Less than a 48-hour notice will result in a full fee charge.
- A no show is an automatic full charge.
- If I can reschedule you to the same week, I will not charge a cancellation fee. This includes the possibility of phone sessions. While I try really hard to accommodate, I cannot guarantee the ability to reschedule, which would result in a last minute cancellation fee.
- If there is an emergency situation, I will take this on a case-by-case basis.
- If there are several last minute cancellations (3 or more), termination may be discussed.
Please note that I work on a strict schedule and have a waiting list of people who often take cancellation spots with enough notice. It is for this reason, and to keep a consistent income, that the policy is enforced.
You have the right to decide at any time not to receive therapy from Kat Moghanian. If you wish, I will provide you with the names of other qualified professionals whose services you might prefer.
You have the right to end therapy at any time without any moral, legal or financial obligations other than those already accrued.